Receipt Tax Deferred Distribution is not Generated When Receipt is Applied to a Partial Amount of Invoice that Has a Credit Memo Applied to It
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting of receipt is not showing the tax deferred distribution in the case of a receipt applied to a partial amount of invoice that has a credit memo already applied to it.
Steps to Reproduce:
Using Receivables Responsibility
- Clear "Created Detailed Distributions" check box in System Options setup
- Create a invoice with lines with a tax classification to deferred tax
- Create a credit memo with lines with a tax classification to deferred tax, with amount smaller than invoice balance in step 2
- Apply credit memo created in step 3 to invoice created in step 2, using Actions > Applications
- Create a receipt and apply it to invoice created in step 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms