Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Applying patches did not solve the problem.
Steps to reproduce the Problem:
- From Desktop Integration Manager, select Create Integrator
- Integrator Name: IMG - Item Categories Assignment
- Internal Name: IMG_INV_ITEM_CATEG_ASS
- Application: Inventory
- Reporting Only: Unchecked
- Enable: Yes
- Display in Create Document Page: Checked
Error: oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[401 a FRC ].
Customer is using Windows 7 Enterprise with Service Pack 1 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Custom Integrators are used, Unable to create new integrators, no workaround available.
Creating New Integrators.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms