Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice Pay on Receipt is not being generated automatically, invoices are stuck in Payables Open Interface.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Supplier
2. Specify Pay on Receipt at supplier site
3. Create PO and approve
4. Click on Terms to verify that Pay on Receipt is set
5. Setup in Payables Options to set invoice date to system date
6. Perform PO receipt
7. Once receiving is done the request Receiving Transaction Processor is ran
8. The Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice request does not get generated automatically
9. Launch request Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice manually
10. Once the request Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice is completed, Payables Open Interface Import is launched automatically
11. But the request is completing with Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms