R12: PA: Cannot Enable Schedule of Values (SOV) Checkbox After Creating Projects
(Doc ID 2169568.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tried to enable the Schedule of Values (SOV) functionality on a Project by
using a Project Contract and direct from a Project, but even after following
all the guidelines from the Oracle® Project Planning and Control User Guide,
not able to enable the SOV option.
Followed the below list to enable the SOV also, but it still did not work. The
list is from the users guide.
You cannot enable Schedule of Values for a project under the following
- The project workplan is already published
- Program reporting is enabled for a project
- The project structure is not Fully Shared (FSS)
- A funding agreement is already created
- Event or Event Billing type is not enabled
- Billing event is created from a deliverable
- An Approved Cost Budget, Approved Revenue Budget or Primary Forecast plan
type version exists.
SOV checkbox is in the Project template, but it is not editable.
Not sure if there is a setup missing, but the setup is not outlined in the
12.2 users guide (and Oracle Support's internal 12.2.5 training).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document