Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An advanced layout has been created with a buy shipment table. When clicking to execute a saved query in the buy shipment table within the advanced layout, the results returned are for all shipments. If you click to execute the query again (a second time), the correct results are displayed. The same query, when executed from the default buy shipment finder set screen returns the correct results as well.
It is expected that the query return only results specified by the conditions in the query
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open an advanced layout that contains a buy shipment table
2. From the Buy Shipment table, select a saved query.
Ex: A saved query that is querying for shipments with statuses
secure_resources_not_started and secure_resources_withdrawn.
3. Click the 'Play' button to execute the saved query.
4. Shipments with all other statuses will be displayed. You will find
shipments with status SECURE_RESOURCES_ACCEPTED among the results.
5. Click the 'Play' button to execute the saved query again.
6. The correct results will be displayed as only shipments with status
secure_resources_not_started or secure_resources_withdrawn are displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms