Unexpected System Error When Create New Round On Negotiation
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.1.3, an error occurs when attempting to create a new round of negotiation for a sourcing document.
Due to this issue, buyers are unable to conduct an additional round of negotiations for sourcing documents/events.
Unexpected System Error
Please report the following error to the System Administrator for further analysis - &Error
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing Buyer responsibility.
2. Search published negotiations.
3. Select the negotiation which is closed.
4. On the View Negotiation page, select Actions = Create New Round
5. Enable the checkbox "Retain Clauses and Deliverables" and "Retain Attachments", then click the Apply button. The error occurs at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms