Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the following patch, there are wrong value in ｐay_user_rows_f_tl.row_low_range_or_name
README for patch 22722883 (Japan statutory updates effective from 1st April 2016) (<Document 2110831.1>)
Please note that another patch also has the same issue as below.
The following translation value is the difference with base table.
Table values"T_ Year_ Amount Table of Salary etc after Salary Income Ded 2"
Lower Bound(Base table):12000000
TL table is 15000000
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply <Patch 22722883> or <Patch 21980909>(RUP9 which includes this patch)
- Open the form "Table Values"
(N) Other Definitions -> Table Values
- Search the table "T_ Com_ Standard Monthly Remuneration Table"
- This data(1235000) is no problem because this data is catching from base table"pay_user_rows_f.row_low_range_or_name".
However, the data of translation table which is "pay_user_rows_f.row_low_range_or_name" is wrong value.
we can find out as below
(N) Help -> Diagnostics -> Propaties -> Item
- The above value is no problem. However, if we try to check the data of translation value as below.
(Please note that we tried to change the object2 from row_low_range_or name_d to row_low_range_or name)
- The data(1245000) is difference between base value(1235000) and translation value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms