After Applying Patch:22722883, Wrong Value in PAY_USER_ROWS_F_TL.ROW_LOW_RANGE_OR_NAME
(Doc ID 2172937.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the following patch, there are wrong value in ｐay_user_rows_f_tl.row_low_range_or_name
README for patch 22722883 (Japan statutory updates effective from 1st April 2016)
Please note that another patch also has the same issue as below.
The following translation value is the difference with base table.
Table values"T_ Year_ Amount Table of Salary etc after Salary Income Ded 2"
Lower Bound(Base table):12000000
TL table is 15000000
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply <Patch 22722883> or <Patch 21980909>(RUP9 which includes this patch)
- Open the form "Table Values"
(N) Other Definitions -> Table Values
- Search the table "T_ Com_ Standard Monthly Remuneration Table"
- This data(1235000) is no problem because this data is catching from base table"pay_user_rows_f.row_low_range_or_name".
However, the data of translation table which is "pay_user_rows_f.row_low_range_or_name" is wrong value.
we can find out as below
(N) Help -> Diagnostics -> Propaties -> Item
- The above value is no problem. However, if we try to check the data of translation value as below.
(Please note that we tried to change the object2 from row_low_range_or name_d to row_low_range_or name)
- The data(1245000) is difference between base value(1235000) and translation value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document