Absence Details Not Displaying In Approval Notification when attachment exists in 12.2 application version.
(Doc ID 2174443.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Absence details does not display the transnational details in the approver notifications. This noticed in the after upgrade to 12.2.5. This happens when user submits the leave request with attachments.
when user submits the leave request without any attachments its works fine.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into applications with Employee self Service
2. Navigate to Absence Management page/function.
3. Create a new request with attachments.
4. Submit the request for approval.
5. Login as approver and open the notifications.
6. Notifications does not show any transnational details.
Note: This works fine if no attachments in the leave request And also this works in 12.1 both with or without attachments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!