"APP-FND-01016" while querying a Receipt Method Bank that belongs to a different Operating Unit
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
When customer is trying to Query the Receipt Method that belongs to another Operating Unit, the following error occurs.
"APP-FND-01016: Routine FDFRKS: Unknown structure ID 0 for flexfield code GL#with application ID 101".
This errors comes under specific scenario.
User can see all Receipt Methods under a Receipt class. If the user clicks Bank Accounts of the Receipt Method which does not have access, the user will get this error.
Now we cannot query or proceed further once this error appears. If user selects correct Receipt method in first place, this error does not occur.
Customer has set up a Receipt Class and within this receipt class, several Receipt methods are attached for different countries.
Receipt Class "RClass" is defined.
Under this, two receipt methods are defined.
a) RMethod1 for Country India
b) RMethod2 for Country US
c) Now, when customer try to query Receipt Method "RMethod2 from India responsibility, then the above error appears.
APP-FND-01016: Routine FDFRKS: Unknown structure ID 0 for flexfield code GL# with application ID 101
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup > Receipts > Receipt Classes
2. Create a Receipt Class & 2 Receipt Method from "Receivables, Vision Operations (USA)" responsibility : One for Vision operations and one for Vision services.
3. Navigate to another Responsibility(Vision Services) : This responsibility does not have access to Vision Operations.
4. Query same receipt class and navigate to the receipt method created from Operations Responsibility and click on Bank Accounts button, blank page will come.
5. Scroll down and go to Receipt Method of Vision services, click on Bank accounts ,Application throws error : APP-FND-01016, Now goto back and try to access correct receipt method, form will not allow.
6. In step 4, do not query or open the Bank account associated to Receipt Method of vision operations, and directly go to Receipt Method of vision services, form won't give error.
Even if we come back to Receipt Method of vision operations, form will work properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms