Timeliness Evaluation Ignored for New Hire/Rehire Life Event When Reverse Terming
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After reverse terminating an employee who was terminated with incorrect term details, the New Hire/Rehire life event is detected on the employees original hire date.
Upon attempting to process the correct Termination life event, the New Hire/Rehire life event is getting processed and backing out all life events processed for the employee.
Expect a message that the New Hire/Rehire life event must be manually manipulated prior to processing the new Termination life event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain and query the employee in question.
3. Click the Others button > End Employment.
4. Enter termination details and click the Terminate button.
See that the Termination life event is detected.
5. Reverse terminate the employee.
See that the New Hire/Rehire life event is detected back to the employees original hire.
6. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
7. Select Process Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
See that the New Hire life event wins.
Upon processing, all previous life events are backed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms