Workflow Stuck When Run "Publish Performance Management Plan"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Rollback option to re-publish the Performance Management Plan, the workflow is getting stuck preventing the changes from taking effect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. HR Professional V4.0 > Performance Management.
2. Click on Performance Management Plans.
3. Search for Affected Plan.
4. Check the Plan status: Publish.
5. Click Rollback Icon.
6. Clear the warning.
7. Click the Button to Roll Back.
8. Record the Request ID information.
9. Go back to Performance Management, click link: Process Monitor and Reports.
10. Review the program: Back out Performance Management Plan.
11. Review the log file for the Request ID recorded in step 8.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms