Workflow Stuck When Run "Publish Performance Management Plan"
(Doc ID 2178330.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Rollback option to re-publish the Performance Management Plan, the workflow is getting stuck preventing the changes from taking effect.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. HR Professional V4.0 > Performance Management.
2. Click on Performance Management Plans.
3. Search for Affected Plan.
4. Check the Plan status: Publish.
5. Click Rollback Icon.
6. Clear the warning.
7. Click the Button to Roll Back.
8. Record the Request ID information.
9. Go back to Performance Management, click link: Process Monitor and Reports.
10. Review the program: Back out Performance Management Plan.
11. Review the log file for the Request ID recorded in step 8.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document