Payroll Dashboard Throws "Authentication Failed" Error when Viewing Output and Log Files
(Doc ID 2178887.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When attempting to view the output or log files of the completed process in the payroll dashboard readiness check details, the following error occurs on the 2nd time. First time the output and log are displayed properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as Payroll Professional responsibility.
- Go to (N) Payroll Dashboard > Payroll Dashboard
- Enter payroll name in the Payroll Readiness Details and click Go.
- Click on Check Readiness icon.
- Click on View Output link of the completed process.
- Close the popup window.
- Click on View output link again.
- Error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document