Cannot Edit or Delete a 'Create Shipment Group' Recurring Process
(Doc ID 2178914.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete a previously created "Create Shipment Group" recurring process, the user is unable to delete the process because the 'Based On Shipments' field is blank, although it was populated when the recurring process was originally created.
It is expected to be able to delete or edit a previously created recurring process.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Process Management
2. Select 'Create Shipment Group'
3. Select 'Buy' for perspective and click OK.
4. For the 'Based On Shipment' field, select a saved query.
5. Select a Shipment Group rule.
6. Click the 'Schedule' Radio button and define a start date and interval for the process.
7. Click 'Submit' to create the process.
8. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Process Management -> Recurring Processes
9. Search for and select to edit the 'Create Shipment Group' recurring process created in step 7.
10. Click the 'Delete' button to delete the recurring process.
11. OTM will not delete the recurring process because the 'Based On Shipments' field is blank, although when the process was initially created a saved query was defined for this field (in step 4 of this procedure).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document