Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any user interface in Oracle Payments (in 12.1.X and 12.2.X releases) which allows users to search external bank accounts assigned to the suppliers and customers ?
In 11i, users had the ability to search for customer external bank account number.
User is unable to identify a similar functionality in R12.
For Oracle Receivables (AR):
1. Responsibility: Receivables Manager
2. Set Up: receipts > Banks > Banks sublink
3. View branches glasses > click on bank branch name hyperlink
4. Scroll down and click the view accounts
5. Attempt to search on an external bank account that was created in Receivables.
6. a. The page in AR that displays the account number works for internal bank accounts only.
User is unable to search for external bank account numbers there.
For Oracle Payables (AP):
The current AP functionality 'Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment' only supports search for bank accounts related
to a supplier. There is a gap in functionality where it's not possible to search for bank account associated to a
customer or vice versa.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms