BOMCCLT: Cumulative Manufacturing Lead Time And Total Lead Time Not Calculated For Item If the Values are NULL Prior to Running Rollup Cumulative Lead Times GUI Program
(Doc ID 2188649.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, FLOW
Cumulative mfg time and total lead time not calculated or rolled up for items with flow routings.
Rollup Cumulative Lead Times GUI Program should update Cumulative Manufacturing and Cumulative Total Lead time on the organization item
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Inventory
2. Navigation = Items-> Organization Items, Org = CKV, item = 028193500
3. Lead time lot size = 1
4. Define a Flow Routing > Responsibility = Flow Manufacturing > Navigation = Product Sync- > Flow Routings > Within Flow Routing form Click on Tools -> Calculate Operation Times
5. Org/Item = SB19870. Note 'Operation Times calculation is complete'
6. Within Flow Routing form Click on Tools > Calculate Total Product Cycle Time, Parameters = Line Operation, Note: 'Total Product Cycle Time calculation is complete'
7. Define a BOM Navigation > Bills > Bills
8. Navigate to Product Sync > Calculate Flow Routings (this is Batch Calculation of Yield and Times for Flow Routings) > Item Selection = Range SB19870 - SB19870(single item), Operation Type = Line Operation
9. View results of calculation in Organization Items Navigation > Products and Parts > Click on Lead Time tab, look at Fixed value. (fixed Value = .000127)
10. Go to Bills and find assembly
11. Go to Tools > Rollup Lead times
12 View Cumulative Manufacturing and Cumulative Total on the organization item (INV: Items-> Organization Item). not populated
Regression from earlier bugs caused NVL clause to be missing, so, the values were not updated first time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document