Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.3 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using pattern based load configuration the transport handling units are not placed as expected.
It is expected when using pattern based load configuration to have the transport handling units stacked as defined.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
I have defined two order releases each with one type of THU
at Operational Planning -> Power Data -> Load configuration
I have defined two pattern based load configuration: STACKABLE, NON-STACKABLE. These are using same Loading Pattern
I have also defined two load config setups: STACKABILITY_YES, PATTERN_NON_STACKABLE
I have not defined a load config rule since I am placing the load config setup right in the ship unit tab.
The parameter set has been configured to perform load configuration
To reproduce the issue
1. Search for the order releases (These two have defined the load config setup on them)
2. Bulk plan them using the defined parameter.
3. Click on the resulting shipment.
4. Check the shipment and go to Actions -> Operationnal Planning -> View Load Config
5. Notice that the two THU's from the first order release are stacked and placed lenghtwise and the other two are placed windthwise.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms