Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving the secondary charge rule 'Quantity Type' field, and selecting to edit the same rule, the saved value is not displayed for 'Quantity Type'.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Power data -> Shipment Configuration -> Secondary charge Rule
2. Create a new secondary charge rule.
3. Enter a location type of 'Source' and a Transport Mode ID.
4. Select 'Picked Up' from the Quantity Type list
5. Click Finished to save the new secondary charge rule
6. Select to edit the same secondary charge rule
7. 'Planned' will be displayed for the Quantity Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms