Miscellaneous Transactions Have Status 'Accepted' With Detail 'Final Accounted In Oracle Subledger Accounting', But Are Not In GL
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Accounting
Miscellaneous transactions have Status = Accepted with Detail = Final Accounted in Oracle Subledger Accounting, but they are not shown in GL.
1. Using WebADI to upload data (uncosted transactions) into Oracle Projects.
These are miscellenous transactions from different transaction sources.
2. Ran PRC: Distribute Usage and Misc Costs process. All got costed successfully.
3. Ran PRC: Generate Cost Accounting Events process.
4. Ran PRC: Create Accounting process which kicked off 'Accounting Program'
5. Viewing the transactions in Expenditure Inquiry form,
They have Status = Accepted with Detail = Final Accounted in Oracle Subledger Accounting.
However, they are not shown in GL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms