Duplicate Element Entries Created On Self Service Batch By Assignment Page
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
<Creating New Batch>
When the same element is entered on next row, the input value of new entry populates with previous element entry value.
The last entered element entry value is overwriting the previously entered element (same element) entry value.
<Updating the Batch>
Search for existing batch to update, the following issues are noticed.
When same element is entered on next row, the input value of new entry populates with previous element entry value.(Same as Issue#1)
The last entered element entry value is overwriting the previously entered element (same element) entry value.(Same as Issue#2)
For update batch scenario, click on about this page and then returned, creates a duplicate element for every existing element entry.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with Manager Self Service and go to the Search or Create Batch page.
* Function "Element Entries" should be added to the menu. Reference <Doc ID:1530667.1>.
- Click on "Create Batch" button.
- Enter the following information and click Next button.
Batch Name: XXSSHR_Batch1
Effective Start Date: 01-JAN-2015
Select "Batch By Assignment" and leave all others as default
- Select element name "XXElement1" and enter Input Value "1".
- Add another row with same element name "XXElement1".
=> Input value is populated as "1".
- Go back to Home and go to Searhc or Create Batch page.
- Search "XXSSHR_Batch1" and click Update button.
- In the "Batch By Assignment" page, click on "About this page" and click "Return to Page: Batch By Assignment".
=> New duplicate row created with XXElement1 and Input value "1".
- Update Input Value to "2" for any element.
=> All other element input values are updated to "2".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms