Benefit Data/History Purged when Using Enrollment Override Form
(Doc ID 2196510.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Advanced Benefits
When using the Enrollment Override form to set a rate to "0"; Element Entries value is set to zero for entire duration of element.
Element Value should only go to zero at effective date of entering override in Enrollment Override form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1, XX Super HRMS Manager
2. People -> Total Comp Enrollment -> Benefits Enrollment -> Enrollment Override
3. DateTrack to first of the following month (ex. 01-Sep-2016)
4. Query Person
5. On 'General' tab; highlight the plan and click the "Rates" button
6. Enter the monthly rate (not Total Rate) for both August and September dates to be '0' under the "Defined" heading
8. Check Element Entry
9. Monthly Amount of Element shows "0.00" for entire duration of element
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|