Quote Cost Option Screen Shows Wrong Service Provider ID For Non Primary Leg
(Doc ID 2196741.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When looking at the cost option of a quote for a multi-leg move, incorrectly displays the service provider for the primary leg for the subsequent leg. When looking at the details of cost, it is correctly rated. When editing the Buy Total Transport Cost under the Cost Options tab the Service Provider changes from Service Provider A to Service Provider B.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Brokerage and Forwarding>Quote>Edit Quote
2. Navigate to Cost Options Tab
3. Click PLUS to expand Option
4. Under Buy Shipping Details the Service Provider is listed as Service Provider A
5. To the right of the Buy Num Shipments is a pencil icon, click that
6. Scroll Down you will see service provider is now Service Provider
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document