Assign Power Unit Agent Action Not Available In Shipment Agent Type When Specifying Shipment Agent Event
(Doc ID 2197686.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Shipment automation agent with an agent triggering event defined (i.e. SHIPMENT - CREATED), the 'Assign Power Unit' agent action is not available for selection from the agent action selection drop down list. If the same agent is created without defining an agent triggering event, then the 'Assign Power Unit' agent action is available for selection.
It is expected that the 'Assign Power Unit' agent action be available for selection for shipment automation agents.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Agents and Milestones -> Automation Agent
2. Select 'New' to create a new automation agent
3. Select Shipment for Agent Type.
4. In the Agent Event section, enter an event (i.e. SHIPMENT - CREATED) with the associated restrictions and click Save.
5. Click the View/Enter actions button
6. In the actions tab, click to Add an action.
7. Do not selecting anything for 'Data Type Association'
8. The 'Assign Power Unit' action will not be available from the action list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document