APP-BEN-91652 When Adding Dependent with Relationship Type Change on Life Event Date but after Enrollment Period
(Doc ID 2197809.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Advanced Benefits
Changing Dependent Relationship from domestic partner to spouse in Open Enrollment,
the following error occurs.
APP-BEN-91652: Missing relationship type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. XX Super HRMS Manager
2. People -> Enter and Maintain
3. Query Person -> Others -> Contact
4. Add end date to 'Domestic Partner' relationship on 31-DEC-2015
5. Add row for 'Spouse' relationship on 01-JAN-2016
7. On Program Enrollment form (date tracked prior to 01-JAN-2016 when trying to Save elections/dependents for Option in Plan that only allows Spouse as dependent
8. Error triggers
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document