Cancel Decimal QTY Split Drop Ship Line Which Is Partially Receipt Gives Error PO_CAN_SHIP_REC_GRT_ORD
(Doc ID 2201627.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel drop ship line, the following error occurs.
Shipment is Fully Received. Quantity Received is [1000.15214] and Quantity Ordered is [1000.152141].
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a drop ship sales order
- Enter a order line [SO line quantity = 1000.152141 Ea
- Create Requisition and PO
- PO receipt [PO receipt quantity = 1000.15214 Ea]
- Original drop ship order line is split into two order lines after doing partial PO receipt
- Cancel split SO line with remaining quantity [.000001 Ea]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document