Commodity Incompatibility (Parent-Child Domain) Does Not Work Without A Restart
(Doc ID 2201670.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parent Domain is defined as: PARENT Child Domain as: PARENT/CHILD
There is One Parent Domain and One Child domain to it.
Packaged Item, Item, Commodity and its Incompatibility, Location are in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD. Also Orders are created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD.
Itinerary, Rates, Regions in Parent Domain PARENT and Shipment Planning are done in Parent Domain PARENT
Commodity Set Up:
1. Frozen (Created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD) incompatible with General commodity.
2. General (Created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD)
1. FROZEN with Commodity Frozen (Created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD)
2. GENERAL with Commodity General (Created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD)
Order Release (Created in Child Domain PARENT/CHILD):
Order1: with Item - FROZEN
Order2: with Item - GENERAL
When Planning this orders in Parent Domain (PARENT) it is creating 1 shipment but the expected output is it should created 2 shipments as both the commodity are not compatible with each other. But as soon as the commodity data is moved to parent domain, planning works as expected,creating 2 shipments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select orders created in child domain and plan it in parent domain
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document