Workflow Error ORA-06512 Occurs When Buyer Cancelled PO For Which Requester Change Order was Submitted
(Doc ID 2211988.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
When attempting to cancel the PO by Buyer, Requester change order is not processed and the following error occurs.
Item Type = POREQCHA
Item Key = <Item Key>
User Key =
Error Name = -6512
Error Message = ORA-06512: at line
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.set_change_mgr_pre_app, POREQCHA, <Item Key>, <Value>, RUN)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Requisition with two non catalog lines
2. Create for every line a separate PO
3. Change first line of Requisition (price increase)
4. First Approver approves the RCO
5. Buyer of PO cancels the PO
6. Second Approver approves the RCO
7. Requisition is still showing pending change and status is rejected
8. Workflow shows error .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document