Supplier Registration Approval Stuck In Pending Approval Even After Its Approved
(Doc ID 2213347.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration Approval are Stuck in Pending Approval status, Even after its Approved.
Supplier Registration should be in Approved Status
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing Super Users / Purchasing Buyer
3. Navigation: Supply Base > Suppliers > Create Supplier
4. Registration Purpose: Non-Catalog Request > Click: "Save & Continue"
5. Complete: "Supplier Request" > ACTION: "Register" > Click: "GO"
6. Receive Confirmation: Thank you for registering your company
7. Your Registration has been submitted for Approval and you will be notified of your Registration status via email in due course
8. Sign on as Approved, View "Worklist" > Find Notification: Registration Request From prospective Supplier
9. Requires your approval > Status: Pending Approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document