How To Prevent Gap Between PO Header Amount And Line Total Summary, When Cancelled Line is Pesent and Not Approved
(Doc ID 2219311.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Purchase Order, Production / Test instances
Purchase order header total is incorrect and does not match when compared with lines (quantity * price) after a new line is added to the Approved PO and then the new line is cancelled without being approved
1. Purchasing responsibility
2. Purchase Orders > Single Line > Quantity : 10 > Price : 12 > Header Total : 120 > Saved > PO # > 1001531 Approved (data samples)
3. Purchase Orders > Requery the PO # 1001531 > Add a new Line > Quantity : 10 > Price : 10 > Saved > Status : Requires reapproval > Header total : 220
4. Purchase Order Summary > Requery the PO # 1001531 > Purchase Order Lines > Line # 2 > Tools > Control > Cancel PO Line > Success
5. Purchase Orders > Requery the PO # 1001531 > Header total : 220
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document