Average Cost Variances Were Generated by WIP Completion Return
(Doc ID 2223829.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performed a WIP completion return by the following procedure, somehow the average cost variances was generated.
Why the average cost variances was generated by WIP Completion Return?
- Create an assembly item
- Create a new Job using the assembly Item without a BOM and a routing
- Release the JOB
- Add a component item to the Job
- Do WIP component issue for against component Item
- Add new operation as sequence:10 with a resource to the JOB
- Do Move transactions from operation 10:Queue to operation 10:To Move
- Do WIP completion Transaction
- Job status is changed to "Completed"
- Do WIP completion Transaction Return
- It is generated an average cost variances related to the completion return
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document