Average Cost Variances Were Generated by WIP Completion Return
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performed a WIP completion return by the following procedure, somehow the average cost variances was generated.
Why the average cost variances was generated by WIP Completion Return?
- Create an assembly item
- Create a new Job using the assembly Item without a BOM and a routing
- Release the JOB
- Add a component item to the Job
- Do WIP component issue for against component Item
- Add new operation as sequence:10 with a resource to the JOB
- Do Move transactions from operation 10:Queue to operation 10:To Move
- Do WIP completion Transaction
- Job status is changed to "Completed"
- Do WIP completion Transaction Return
- It is generated an average cost variances related to the completion return
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms