Finder Results Precision Are Not Correct In Advanced Layout
(Doc ID 2224356.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.6 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using precision in Advanced Layout the precision itself is ignored.
It is expected to have the precision respected in Advanced layout.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Copy Finder BUY_SHIPMENT
2. Add Weight Utilisation to results – Save
3. Click the More button. Note Precision is set to 2
4. Save and Finish the Finder Set
5. Create an Advanced Layout
6. Add Table – Buy Shipment
7. Add both the Finder and the Advanced Layout to a Custom Menu
8. Assign the Menu to your user
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document