Purchase Order - Communication Method - Email Is Selected But Default Communication Is Print
(Doc ID 2224376.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when entering a new PO in BWC the Purchase Order - Communication Method - Email is selected but default communication is Print on the supplier site
This issue happens after Applied patches 23256401, 21836996:R12.AP.B, 19483270:R12.ICX.B
Steps to reproduce
Supplier site is setup with Notification Method = Print.. however there is an email address assigned to this Site
1. Go to the BWC and enter a PO for this Supplier / site
2. Notice on the PO header that BOTH print and email are checked for Communication method.
3. Click the update button-> message is raised ' the communication method has been updated based on the current supplier and site contact setup
4. Result = now the Communication method is only showing Print enabled.
5. Approving the PO.. no email is sent which is expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document