Modify Territory Dff In Webadi Then Upload Changes Territory Description
(Doc ID 2224808.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting territories with description entered, in webadi spread sheet make modifications to territory details then run the upload process. In the UI, the territories upload fine without any errors, the issue is description field changes to territory name.
Steps To Test
1. Navigate > Territory Management responsibility > Territory Administration > Territories > select operating unit , select usage > click Go
2. find existing territory = (ie. A test), Description = (ie. HEY) , dff = (ie.help)
3. export clicking the export icon > select 'Selected Node' click Continue
4. open or download webadi spreedsheet notice Description column does not exist. one issue(known enhancement bug logged - 24661159)
5. once territory downloads to excel spreed sheet > go to Territory Details , territory action= Update , flag the row > column - Territory DFF(JTY_SALES.help) modify to (JTY_SALES.help me) > click ADD-INS > Oracle > Upload > select Flagged Rows and Pre-Validate > click upload upload is successful for I row, no errors
6. Navigate Territory Management responsibility > Territory Administration > Territories > select operating unit = Vision Operations , select usage (ie. Sales) > click Go find existing territory = (ie. A test), issue = description changed from HEY to A test which is the name of the territory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!