Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying out of the box Order Release Manager Layout, when disabling Creation and Deletion of Records in Ship Unit Line section, when accessing the manager layout, when you go to ShipUnit Tab you can still see the button to create New Ship Unit Line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Configuration And Administration > User Configuration > Manager Layout.
2. Search for Manager Layout ORDER_RELEASE_WO_STOP and copy it to create a new layout
3. Edit the newly created Manager Layout. In Details section go to ShipUnit Tab and click on Customize Grid.
4. In the ShipUnit Detail section go to ship unit line section and click on Edit Grid Properties
5. Select Disable Creation and Deletion of Records.
6. Save the changed and Link this newly created Manager Layout to your menu through screen set.
7. When you go to ShipUnit Tab you can still see the button to create New Ship Unit Line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms