Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
Field Service technicians who are using mobile Field Service Laptop are
getting locked out when they change the EBS password.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to Oracle Applications.
2) System Administrator -> System Profile Values -> Query for profile:
Signon Password Failure Limit: 3 and save.
3) Select a MFS user, and change the password.
4) After a period of time (e.g. 1 day) Attempt to login to EBS or MFS. The account is locked.
The password is invalid will be displayed and the user cannot login.
5) In Oracle Apps -> System Administration -> Users -> Query for the same mfs user and find that the status = 'Locked'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms