Unable to Create a Party Tax Profile for a newly defined Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2229550.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up a new operating unit, the operating unit can be selected in the party tax profile form within EB Tax but a profile cannot be created as the create button is not displayed.
Define Operating unit:
1. Receivables Manager > setup > System > Organizations > Organization
2. Enter name, From Date and Select the Location and Save the record.
3. Click on Organization Classifications > Select name 'Operating Unit' , Check the Enabled check box and save.
4. Click on Others button > Select Operating unit Information and enter the details, save the record.
5. Navigate to Tax Managers Responsibility > Parties > Party Tax Profiles
6. Select Party Type 'Operating Unit owning Tax Content'
7. Select new Operating unit name in Party Name and click Go
8. The record will not be display to create Tax Profile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document