Self Service Batch Element Entry (BEE) Lines are not Created for Employee if the Length of the Assignment Number is Greater than 10
(Doc ID 2231153.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When creating BEE batch through self-service, record is not created in hr_api_transaction_steps when the length of the assignment number is greater than 10.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with the responsibility that has the function for the element entries.
- Create a new batch with "Batch By Assignment".
- In the "Batch By Assignment" page, select employee whose assignment number length is larger than 10, and enter elements.
- Save the batch and Validate.
- Query on hr_api_transaction_steps table and pay_bee_ss.process_api record is not created in table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document