SSHR Batch Lines not Created for Employee if the Length of the Assignment Number is Greater than 10
(Doc ID 2231153.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When creating bee through self-service, record is not created in hr_api_transaction_steps when the length of the assignment number is greater than 10.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with the responsibility that has the function for the element entries.
- Create a new batch with "Batch By Assignment".
- In the "Batch By Assignment" page, select employee whose assignment number length is larger than 10, and enter elements.
- Save the batch and Validate.
- Query on hr_api_transaction_steps table and pay_bee_ss.process_api record is not created in table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!