Prequalification Assessment Sent To Incorrect Supplier Contact
(Doc ID 2232868.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Supplier Lifecycle Management 12.1.3
When a prospective supplier registers and provides 3-4 contacts, a subsequent prequalification assessment is sent randomly to one of the non-primary contacts instead of the primary contact of the supplier.
Suppliers and Buyers expect the Pre-Qualification Questionnaire should be sent to the Primary Contact
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Register Prospective Supplier and primary contact
2. As Primary contact, add additional contacts
3. As Approver, receive the request, review it and send it to the next approver in sequence for initiating the assessment.
4. As next approver, receive the request, review it and initiate the Pre-Qualification Assessment
Choose Actions = Send Pre-Qualification Questionnaire / Publish
5. Review and see that the Pre-Qualification notification is sent to the last contact, instead of the first and primary contact
The Questionnaire should go to the primary contact of the supplier, as this is the person who has responsibility and authority to respond to the Pre-Qualification assessments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document