Hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg_criteria Fails With Single Incumbent Position
(Doc ID 2234307.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to try to update the position of single Incumbent with 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT' of P_DATETRACK_UPDATE_MODE, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a position with Single Incumbent Position
- Overlap information is set up as below.
- Overlap Start Date:01-NOV-2016
- Overlap End Date:30-APR-2017
- Assign the position to a person from 01-NOV-2016
- Run api to assign it to another person at 01-NOV-2016 or later.(Use hr_assignment_api.update_emp_asg_criteria with 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT')
P_VALIDATE => l_true
,P_EFFECTIVE_DATE => to_date('01-NOV-2016', 'DD-MON-YYYY');
,P_DATETRACK_UPDATE_MODE => 'UPDATE_CHANGE_INSERT'
,p_position_id => 113472
- The Overlap has not been considered, so you can see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document