Payment Terms Are Changed On Supplier Site However Requisitions Importing from MRP/ASCP Still Reflect the Prior Payment Terms
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisitions from MRP/ASCP are importing into Purchasing module and not reflecting the current payment terms as setup for the supplier
- Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
- Query a supplier and change the payment terms
- Login to the MRP/ASCP Responsibility
- Release requisitions that are sourced to that Supplier
- Run the Requisition Import program and choose MRP/ASCP as the source
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms