Payment Terms Are Changed On Supplier Site However Requisitions Importing from MRP/ASCP Still Reflect the Prior Payment Terms
(Doc ID 2236446.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisitions from MRP/ASCP are importing into Purchasing module and not reflecting the current payment terms as setup for the supplier
- Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
- Query a supplier and change the payment terms
- Login to the MRP/ASCP Responsibility
- Release requisitions that are sourced to that Supplier
- Run the Requisition Import program and choose MRP/ASCP as the source
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document