Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EBS GL-Fusion Integration
GLCOEXBL module: Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service
When attempting to transfer information from E-Business Suite(EBS) to Fusion using the FAHRCS: Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service,
the following error is displayed in the GLCOEXBL module: Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service log file:
2016.10.20 17:37:47:-- fusionLedgerId = -1
2016.10.20 17:37:47:-- Invalid fusion ledger Id
2016.10.20 17:37:47:-- Report generation skipped due to error.
2016.10.20 17:37:47:-- Program ending in error
2016.10.20 17:37:47:-- Reason: Unable to get fusion ledger
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility: General Ledger responsibility
2. Navigate to Other > GL Fusion Cloud Register Page > Setup Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service Page 1
3. Enter the Chart of Accounts, Top Revenue Account, Top Cost of Sales Account, Top Operating Expenses Account
4. Setup Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service: Advanced Options Page 2
5. Select the Ledger and Period to Initialize Balance Transfer
6. Click Apply
7. The GLCOEXBL module: Transfer Setups and Balances to Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service is launched and completed in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms