Last updated on MARCH 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Orders > Headers (tab)
2. Enter 'Supplier' and 'Supplier Site'
3. 'Communication method ' is automatically selected as 'E-Mail' with E-Mail
The behaviour is different from Core Purchasing
1. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Orders
2. Create the PO with same Supplier/Site (as above test case in BWC) and
3. Press 'Approve' button to open 'Approve Document' window
4. The 'E-Mail' check box in 'Transaction Methods' was not checked, also, no
E-Mail address was automatically populated
Customer is expecting the functionality in BWC should be same as in Core
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms