BWC: E-mail is auto Selected for 'Communication Method' with Address Filled
(Doc ID 2239743.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Orders > Headers (tab)
2. Enter 'Supplier' and 'Supplier Site'
3. 'Communication method ' is automatically selected as 'E-Mail' with E-Mail address populated.
The behaviour is different from Core Purchasing
1. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Orders
2. Create the PO with same Supplier/Site (as above test case in BWC) and saved
3. Press 'Approve' button to open 'Approve Document' window
4. The 'E-Mail' check box in 'Transaction Methods' was not checked, also, no E-Mail address was automatically populated
Customer is expecting the functionality in BWC should be same as in Core Purchasing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document