In SSHR Additional Absence Details Descriptive Flexfield Segments With Profile Reference Not Displayed In Arabic Session
Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
In SSHR application Additional Absence Details Descriptive Flexfiled segments are not displayed
properly in case of Arabic Login, while the same is not the case in English
login. This happens only when using a Reference type of Ref field: :$PROFILES$.Profile_name
Expect that, Additional Absence Details Descriptive Flexfiled segments should be displayed
properly in case of Arabic Login, as it is shown in English login.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using 'System Administrator' Responsibility> define profile options> define profile: QPOST_HR_LEAVE_TYPE
2. Navigate to Application --> Flexfield --> Descriptive --> Segments.
3. Query for Additional Absence Details DFF and create a reference field DFF
for an Absence. Set reference field: :$PROFILES$.QPOST_HR_LEAVE_TYPE
4. Create an Arabic translation for the same.
5. Now login to the application using 'English' language
6. Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Create Absence Function
7. Query an employee for whom the Absence record has to be created.
8. Now open up the 'Additional Absence Details', and saw the segments are displayed.
9. Now login to the application using 'Arabic' language
10. Navigate to ESS-> Create Absence Function
11. Query an employee for whom the Absence record has to be created.
12. Now open up the 'Additional Absence Details', and saw the segments are not displayed correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms