Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are several Rate Basis Items that begin with "Job Primaray". When used as a Rate Condition on a Rate Cost, this is not evaluating to TRUE and therefore applying the expected charge.
1) Create a simple Order Release.
2) Plan that into a Buy shipment
3) Create a Job order for the above Order Release and notice that you can see the Buy Shipment shows up in it under the Expenses section.
4) Create a Sell Shipment for the above Order Release. In the Rate Record that the Sell Shipment uses, make sure you have a Cost with the Rate Basis condition of "Job Primary Buy Shipment Dest Region" (for example) and provide a region that includes the Destination Location on the Order.
5) You will notice that the Cost does not appear on the Sell Shipment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms