PORPOCHA: Process Change Acceptance Activity Error ORA-06512
(Doc ID 2243931.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Change Order
When attempting to submit a change request on an approved PR (Purchase Requisition) the notification is never sent to the approver and when checking the workflow the following error shows.
Item Type = PORPOCHA
Item Key = RESPONSE_27536_15048
User Key =
Error Name = -6512
Error Message = ORA-06512: at line
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.PROCESS_CHANGE_ACCEPTANCE, PORPOCHA, RESPONSE_27536_15048, 292320, RUN)
Activity Id = 292320
Activity Label = PROCESS_BUYER_RESPONSE:PROCESS_ACCEPTANCE
Result Code = #EXCEPTION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iProcurement
2. Navigate to Non-Catalog Request
3. Create a PR from CPA (contract Purchase Agreement) (Can enter the CPA or supplier name on the contract number)
4. Click View Cart and Check out
5. Fill out Tax Classification code and Billing Information
6. Click Submit
7. PR is routed to the approver and is approved
8. Then, submit a Change Request on the approved PR with Purchase Order
9. Change the Quantity, provide a reason and click Submit
10. Approver does not receive the notification for the Change Request (or if there is a notification and they attempt to approve the error occurs in the workflow)
11. Check the workflow and see the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document