Last updated on MARCH 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Oracle Quality for "PO Inspection", Transfer transaction is created instead of Accept/Reject
While using Oracle Quality for "PO Inspection", Accept/Reject transactions needs to be created.
Steps to Replicate
- Set the Profile "QA: PO Inspection" as "Oracle Quality"
- Navigate to Receiving Transactions Form
- Query the Source Document
- When the user clicks the inspect button, the "enter quality results" form does not open and the error occurs:
APP-QA-16135: Quality Results cannot be entered because no Collection Plans apply
- So Customer clicks the QA Icon (Blue Ribbon) on the toolbar and enters the quality results
- After saving the transactions, while verifying customer infers, transfer transaction is created instead of Accept/Reject.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms