Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice Program Creates Multiple ERS Invoices If Invoice Summary Level is Receipt
(Doc ID 2248625.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Pay on Receipt AutoInvoice program is generating multiple invoices instead of one invoice for a Purchase Order (PO) receipt when Invoice Summary level is set to 'Receipt'.
The expected behavior is that for a receipt only a single invoice is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set 'Invoice Summary Level' to Receipt at supplier site level.
2. Create a Purchase Order with multiple lines in Purchasing responsibility having the same supplier and supplier site.
3. Receive all the lines of purchase order in a single receipt.
4. Run Pay on Receipt Auto Invoice program.
5. There are multiple invoices created in Accounts Payable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document