Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice Program Creates Multiple ERS Invoices If Invoice Summary Level is Receipt
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Pay on Receipt AutoInvoice program is generating multiple invoices instead of one invoice for a Purchase Order (PO) receipt when Invoice Summary level is set to 'Receipt'.
The expected behavior is that for a receipt only a single invoice is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set 'Invoice Summary Level' to Receipt at supplier site level.
2. Create a Purchase Order with multiple lines in Purchasing responsibility having the same supplier and supplier site.
3. Receive all the lines of purchase order in a single receipt.
4. Run Pay on Receipt Auto Invoice program.
5. There are multiple invoices created in Accounts Payable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms