Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When input value uses lookup code, values are not visible in the List Employees by Element form (PAYWSLEE.fmb).
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create 2 lookup types "Lookup A" and "Look B" with lookup values.
- Create an element "Element A" with input value "IV".
- Assign "Lookup A" to input value "IV" from 01-JAN-2000 and "Lookup B" to input value "IV" from 01-JAN-2010. (Create date track records in pay_input_values_f)
- Create element entry "Element A" to the assignment on 01-JAN-2010 and enter the value for the entry value "IV".
- Go to "List Employees by Element" form and search for the element "Element A".
(N) View > Lists > Employees by Element
- Assignment is listed but showing null value for "IV".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms