Select Account In Charge Of Account Page Tmes Out, 500 Internal Server Error.
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Requisition Management
When attempting to Search by an Account Segment by Description, Using the Search LOV - List of Values the following error occurs.
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications,
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement - Home - Page ->> Shop tab.
4. Sub Menu: Non-Catalog Request ->> Create Non- Catalog Request ->>
5. Click: "Add To Cart" button, ->> View Cart and Checkout ->>
6. Proceed to Checkout, ->> On the Checkout: Requisition Information page (Step 1 of 3),
7. Click: "Edit Lines" and then the Accounts region to enter the charge account.
8. In the Charge Account field ("ABC 123 ACCOUNTING FLEXFIELD"), ->> Click: List of values (LOV) icon.
9. In the Search and Select: ABC 123 ACCOUNTING FLEXFIELD window, select the ACCOUNT LOV.
10. In the Search and Select ACCOUNT list of values window, select the Search = Description,
11. Enter the search criteria, ->> Click: "GO" button ->>
12. The Search hangs ->> And times out, presenting the user with the "Internal Server Error".
Due to this issue, users cannot use the list of values to search by
Description when selecting the proper Account Segment of the Charge Account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms