Incorrectly Able To Cycle Count Items Where The "Cycle Count Enabled" Check Box Is Not Checked
(Doc ID 2253250.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You find you are able to cycle count items where the "cycle count enabled" check box is not checked
How to reproduce (Assume records are saved, and time passes for concurrent requests to process successfully before moving to next step)
1) Create ABC Compile for all items
2) Create ABC Assignment Group
3) Assign Compile to Assignment Group
4) Add Group Class to Assignment Group (class is for all items)
5) Assign Items to Assignment Group
6) Create Cycle count header
7) Assign Assignment Group to Cycle Count header.
8) Initialize cycle count header
9) Un-check item's Cycle Count enabled check box
10) Open MSCA and do a cycle count on item which was disabled.
11) Cycle count record can be saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document