Last updated on MAY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Assignment Costing form allows to create costing records even though the sum of proportion exceeds 100%.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login with Any HR Responsibility.
- Go to Assignment Costing form on sysdate.
(N) People > Enter and Maintain > (B) Assignment > (B) Others > Costing
- Create costing record on sysdate.
Cost Code: XXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXX
- Change the effective date to prior date 01-JAN-2000 and create another costing record.
Cost Code: XXX-XXX-XXXX-XXXXX
- The sum of proportion is 200% as of sysdate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms